Friday, August 1, 2008

Dreams...Dreams...Dreams..zzzzz


So last night I had a dream about me having a baby and it's always the same with a little weird "dreamy" twist(you know when it makes absolutely no sense at all and is so random..). Last night's dream was a little more "dream" twisted than normal..haha..but it is interesting. SO..MARK my words...in every dream I ALWAYS have a little girl. The first dream I had of her she had just come out of my "womb" so she was way jacked up looking. Then after that she is soooo beautiful. Last night she was the most GORGEOUS baby I had ever seen. But, it goes to show how real my dream was because I had this beautiful mixed baby with my big eyes..rish's nose...skin..you know. and straight hair!! YEA!! and she weighed 8 lbs 11 ounces..lol..holy CRAP! I was 8lbs. 12 ounces so I think that's where I got it from. Rish also had a dream a lil bit ago and he said it was a girl too but he couldn't see her face...ANyways...it didn't really occur to me until today that I might be having visions of her..lol...because here comes the next dream story. so when Rish was on his mission he had a dream of the picture above. He was at the temple getting married and his wife was tall, blonde, and walking on the hill towards the temple. When he told me that I said...well why didnt you tell me that sooner? You could have helped me pick out my dress since you already knew what it looked like and saved me a LOT of trouble. So..today we FINALLY got our wedding pictures from the temple...and the only reason we did was because we have until the 8th of August or else we can't get them anymore because the site will expire. LOL..so we got in the discussion about dreams..and things that you see...and I got reminded of his vision/dream so this dream/vision came true BUT if i have a girl first ....that is crazy..if she weighs 8lbs 11 ounces...then that is not only NUTS but I am NOT looken forward to that!haha.. Rish said he thinks our little girl wants to come down so bad but we won't let her..haha. NOT YET!!!

2 comments:

Seth and Eryn said...

If it makes you feel better, Preston weighed 8lbs 14 ozs when he was born..but when you get an epidural, you don't feel anything! :) Your wedding picture is gorgeous by the way..I love your dress!!

meng said...

i just love you! we miss you guys! I want to see more of your wedding pictures! keep posting! I need to call you! talk to you soon!