Friday, August 22, 2008

Jana turns half of 50...dang!


So...we all did really well the FIRST round of bowling..12Y is jana it's supposed to say i'm 25 years old..and I'm SJ cuz Gabe HATES skinny jeans and I was wearin them so of course he's a hater!

Josh had the biggest caffeine rush..haha..he was going crazy from his monster!! It was gettin really late so we all had the late night "happy's"..he started runnin around and throwin the bowling ball down the lane..lol..and he ended up winning from that..crazy!


Jana..of course...didn't wanna mess up her hair...so I made this hat for her and she was all gay about it...so she said for my birthday she will be so nice to do the same for me..haha..but I'll wear that hat like I it's my new favorite outfit. =)

If this doesn't scream Jana I don't know what does..haha




So Jana turned the big 25 and I tried to do somethin fun but way last minute...so a lot of peeps couldn't go cuz I kinda procrastinated..but that's ok. We had a lot of fun and went to BJ's pizza..SOOOOO GOOD! and then midnight bowling at the Red Rock. I bowled a 107 YEA!! I was so proud of myself. I wore skinny jeans so my bowling shoes made me look like I was the circus act in between bowling frames. NEVER again will I wear those to go bowl. hahaha..actually I thought it was really funny.

No comments: