Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Busy Busy Wednesday












SO today I woke up early and went to babysit my niece and nephew. I realized today that I don't think taking care of my own kids would be soo hard. I think I really enjoy it. My nephew Jace absolutely LOVES me and I love that. He looks at me like he looks at my sister and it puts this soft spot in my heart for him...I've always wanted that with a baby and that always made me want my own. A baby may go to you or giggle with you or whatever....but when it comes to mom...no baby has eyes for anybody like they have for MOM. Anyway...I loved every minute of it. "playin house" with them and just hanging out. My niece is so HILARIOUS! So I went home after that and fed Rish and we cleaned up a bit and then Shuan, Brittany, and her sister came over. I just want to say I really love Brittany so much. She's like my long lost best friend who got put in the wrong state to grow up in and we are just NOW finding each other. lol...but seriously...I love her and shaun..and KD. We hung for a bit at the house and of course Rish shows off his GAY playstation 3...("the Graphics are so good dude..come and see it" lol) Then we went to the Melting Pot for dessert. By the way...RIsh and Shaun can THROW down with there food...ie: They ate a number one from In-N-Out before they went, ate the cheese fondue by themselves and had a choc fondue by themselves at the end. O ya, and might I add shaun ate before he even came over..haha. Brittany's sis is really sweet too! We had a lot of fun and I am going to be devastated Saturday when they have to leave :(

3 comments:

meng said...

You are so sweet! I am going to miss you tons! Keep posting so I know what is going on in your life and we will keep in touch.

Mallory said...

dude rish, your wife is getting hungry for baby. check to see if she hasnt switched her birth control for sugar pills!
-ryan

Seth and Eryn said...

Megan, just an fyi..I love your hair. :) I found you through Eryn Black's page..you guys are so cute!