Saturday, July 19, 2008





Today was a fun "date" day. I woke up and worked for a lil bit but then Rish and I went to eat, shop, and go to see "The Dark Knight". IT was REALLY REALLY GOOD!! I am a forever fan of Batman tho...sumthin bout that bat suit that makes him so dang sexy..haha. I was catwoman for Halloween when I was little..so that tells you my love for Batman. BUt I am still upset about Heath Ledger. It is so sad..he has a little girl and just left this life so quickly. THis movie proves what a FREAKIN AWESOME actor he was. People were sayin it would be really hard to compete with Jack Nicholson's portrayal of joker but i don't think the two even compare. It's kinda scary how heath acts as joker in THe Dark Knight, but people were sayin that he would even act like that when the camera was off to stay in character I guess. lol..i was like..um...I would not have talked to him then cuz he really freaked me out in the movie. The only complaint is it's REALLY long...2 1/2 hours to be exact. And I dunno if it's just me but of all the woman in Hollywood to play Batman's "love" why Maggie Gyllenhaal? But i guess cuz Katie HOlmes backed out they had to find a similar character...? I just think Batman needs a gorgeous lover girl. lol.. I am hoping they might redo the Batman and Catwoman with the Penguin man...lol...and cast some really hott girl to be catwoman like Charlize Theron or Kate Beckinsale. haha...maybe one day. But you have to see it...it's good!

No comments: