Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Rish HAD to get a picture of my two uncles..lol..This is the Famous Candy Counting Game...I WON!! Finally after 4 years. I wanted to win the tootsie rolls so Rish could bite his finger off..lol. But, I won the jelly beans.

My dad and Rish at Brigham Young's grave. Rish swears he's gonna pay to be buried there..lol

My Mom and Dad at their FIRST apartment(basement) when they were married...30 years ago! that house is OLD!!

We slept in the basement of my Aunt and Uncles..this was their prized possession huge T.V. they tried to fit in their entertainment center..lol

RIsh and I at the Joseph Smith movie...that was a spiritual experience..i asked my mom before we saw it if it was a tear jerker...she says "I didn't cry"..I balled my eyes out and peeped over at her wiping away her tears...after the movie I asked if she cried and with red eyes she said "No I told you I didn't cry..lol"

My mom seriously LOVES Rish and I think sometimes she loves him more than me. She spoils him rotten!

My Cousin Renee...everybody thought were sisters..lol

Rish Finally met my mom's HUGE side of the family. 10 brothers and sisters. I am the 54th cousin on my mom's side..Crazy huh? We played games at my cousin's house the first night and now Rish and I are hooked on the game Ticket to Ride Europe. It is really fun! I had to order it when we got home to make Rish happy. Then we went to Temple Square and did all the sight seeing. I forgot how much I LOVE being married and not living at home! My parents drove me crazy all weekend. It is always funny to see my dad get mad when he can't boss me around anymore. He tries to be all controlling and i'm like...dad...I don't have to listen to you anymore. lol...he HATES that whole concept. haha...I love them though. We had a lot of fun and Rish got to see the REAL side of my dad..the IMPATIENT crazy side..lol. HILARIOUS!!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

how fun...tell rish good luck buying a plot from the church to be buried in....ha ha ha