Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our house...with 2 stories now YEA!!


Part of our kitchen/dining room

Our Master Bedroom

THE MOST important room for me..the CLOSET!!
So Rish and I went up to the house on Sunday..the usual.When we first went to the house with just the cement they had written our super master bath upgrade on the ground. So I figured..okay we know for sure they can't mess that up because everyday they go into work they will see...NOPE. Sure enough we went upstairs to our bathroom and it was the original bathroom without the upgrade. So..a little set back for the building, but I'm sure they will be more careful to not have any screw ups because it costs them lots of money. I'm afraid when we do the walk-in for our flooring and cabinets that I will be extremely picky on...so that will probably put us back a little bit too..but it's okay. I'm just getting really excited to move in and decorate!!!

No comments: